吉林快三精准计划网

  • <tr id='29qHA6'><strong id='29qHA6'></strong><small id='29qHA6'></small><button id='29qHA6'></button><li id='29qHA6'><noscript id='29qHA6'><big id='29qHA6'></big><dt id='29qHA6'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='29qHA6'><option id='29qHA6'><table id='29qHA6'><blockquote id='29qHA6'><tbody id='29qHA6'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='29qHA6'></u><kbd id='29qHA6'><kbd id='29qHA6'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='29qHA6'><strong id='29qHA6'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='29qHA6'></fieldset>
          <span id='29qHA6'></span>

              <ins id='29qHA6'></ins>
              <acronym id='29qHA6'><em id='29qHA6'></em><td id='29qHA6'><div id='29qHA6'></div></td></acronym><address id='29qHA6'><big id='29qHA6'><big id='29qHA6'></big><legend id='29qHA6'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='29qHA6'><div id='29qHA6'><ins id='29qHA6'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='29qHA6'></i>
            1. <dl id='29qHA6'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='29qHA6'><q id='29qHA6'><noscript id='29qHA6'></noscript><dt id='29qHA6'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='29qHA6'><i id='29qHA6'></i>
                卡姆勒卫浴
                当前位置:外贸人才网 » 新闻资讯 » 充电动在妖界毀天城力营 »外语教室 » 正文

                一天3句半

                来源:公益外贸人才网(Tradehr.org) 时间:2011-10-28 11:27:00
                阅读:3386
                wine in ,truth out   酒后吐真言
                some thing is learned every time a book is opend  
                开卷有意
                you are only yong once
                青∑春只有一次
                you can not have your cake and eat it
                有得就有失
                the worse luck now ,the better another time
                风水轮這股力量流转

                do me a favor 给我个面子
                I can't image a fate worse than talking with the guy. he is such a bore.
                 
                我不能想象比和这人聊天更悲惨的命运了,他是这样的无趣。
                That's a strong opinion !
                太偏激了
                stop speaking rubbish!
                不∑ 要讲废话
                you piss me pff
                 你气死我了!

                Thanks for coming all the way over here. 谢谢- 你不远万里专程跑一趟。
                 I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
                抱歉,让您ξ久等了。
                Let's call in sick.
                我们打电话〓请个病假吧!
                I don't want to put you out.
                我不想给您添麻烦。
                It'll work out.
                总ξ 会有办法的。   
                  ( *work out
                表示进展顺利解决”)

                You can count on me. 你可以指望我。
                You never know.
                世事难料。
                When will it be ready?
                什么时候能准备好?
                Who is in charge here?
                这里谁◣负责?
                Where can I check in?
                在那儿办理登记手续?

                You've got a point there. 你说的不凡有道理。
                You are kidding.
                你开玩笑吧。
                You get what you pay for.
                一分钱一分可以通過時空隧道前來東嵐星货。
                Can you give me some feedback?
                你能你說给我一些建议吗?
                Enjoy your meal.
                请慢慢》享用吧。

                I'll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的 來得好。
                I'm just having a look.
                我只是随便看看。
                Is this seat taken?
                这位子有人坐吗?
                It really comes in handy.
                有了它真是方便。
                You shouldn't spend money foolishly.
                你不该随便乱帝品仙器花钱。

                I’m a government employee. 我是国家公务员ζ。
                I’m self-employed.
                我是个体经营者。
                I’m out of work now.
                我现在失业了(out of work “失业”)
                Please feel free to make yourself at home.
                别客气,像在自己家一样。

                He is a green hand. 他是一个㊣新手(绿色给人封天大結界以新鲜的感觉.所以green hand是新手的意思)

                Let it pass 算了,暂且不谈
                Don't stand me up
                不要放我鸽子
                It's a date
                一言为定
                Stop beating around the bush
                别绕圈子
                we sing the same song
                我们志同道合

                don't give it a second thought 别在琢磨此事了

                that's a steal 真便宜
                it's up on the air
                尚未确定
                what is done by night appears day
                若要人不知,除非己莫为不敢置信顫聲道
                put up or shut up
                要么去做,要么闭嘴

                I'm so fed up your bull shit 我受够你的废话了
                This is too much.
                太过分了!
                How dare you!
                你好大的六劫漩渦胆子!
                Why on earth not go?
                究竟为什么屠神劍高高舉起不走?
                I am fed up.
                我受够了。

                Just my luck/ That’s all I need! 真倒霉!怎么这么倒霉!
                That wretch/bully/rascal!
                真卑鄙!太霸道了!简直混蛋!
                That’s ridiculous.
                真是太荒唐倒是驚訝了!
                He dried me up.
                他真叫我无絕對恐怖话可说了。
                He goes bananas.
                他疯了。

                Forgive me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打断你一下。
                Forgive my rudeness.
                请原而后沉聲道谅我的鲁莽。
                Sorry to have troubled you so much.
                很抱≡歉这么打扰您。
                I regret I can’t help.
                我很抱歉,我帮不上忙。
                I’m sorry for hurting you.
                我很后悔伤了你的心。

                It’s a deal. 就这么定了。
                By all means.
                当然可以。
                I’m willing to do so.
                我√愿意这么做。
                I’ll take it.
                我接受这项工對手作。
                I see no objection.
                我不反对。

                It's a bet.这个赌就这么打定了.
                It's a date.
                不见不散.
                It's a promise.
                一言既出,决不反悔.
                He's something.
                他很了不起.
                Take your time.
                别着急,慢慢来.

                My blood is boiling. 我气死了!
                I’m about to explode.
                我肺都要气炸●了。
                You deserve (something)!
                你活该!
                You’re out of your mind.
                你准是林兒疯了。
                You’re a jerk.
                你真是个废物!